Plans to provide a printable booklet of each unit's webpage

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

Plans to provide a printable booklet of each unit's webpage

Post by debbie »

I realise that users of the PI programme might find it very helpful to have a printable booklet of all the 12 units' 'webpages'. The webpage is the page you reach to access each unit's resources.

On each unit's webpage, I provide a little bit of blurb to describe each resource, how you might use it and in which units you can find the strand of that resource.

This means that you are tied to the internet to read blurb which might be even more helpful and handy as a paper reference tool.

A paper-based booklet would also mean that 'at a glance' you can see which resources are in each unit and the order that they appear in the units. In other words, we are going to reproduce each webpage in printable form.

We have many other additional resources and changes in mind and many, many more development resources in the pipeline.

Give us chance and the programme's helpfulness will just get better and better - and users are telling us that they are already delighted with what we provide currently!

We always welcome feedback and suggestions. We cannot guarantee to provide all requests of course, but we are listening and doing our very best to keep up with ideas! :D
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

Update - sorry - we haven't done this yet - I wish I hadn't announced the idea for it to be so slow in arriving!

How embarrassing! :oops:
Debbie Hepplewhite