Feedback after lesson modelling

Thank you to those people who email and phone us - please feel free to add to this forum.
debbie

Feedback after lesson modelling

Post by debbie »

Dear Debbie

I just wanted to write and thank you for your lesson this morning - we feel inspired. Some of the children were even practising (in the air) at break time! We are very excited that you are keen to work with us as handwriting and phonics (across the school) will form a major part of our school development plan and your expert support will be so invaluable.
Primary Headteacher in the UK
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

...I can vouch for your training as in a short time there has been quite an impact on our school. _______ has identified weaknesses, trained support staff and teachers in your techniques and we are now 'ready to go', albeit we need more practice. Your training sessions on the day that you visited were an inspiration (it is the first time in my experience that someone who has been advocating a system has been prepared to model it to staff!).

I will be happy to give a reference regarding quality and content as I believe that Phonics International will make a difference to our school and already has made an impact.
Primary Headteacher UK
Debbie Hepplewhite