Where? Essential considerations for evaluating phonics prog.

This is the forum for participants of the 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' course written by Debbie Hepplewhite. Participants are welcome to add their own comments. Debbie will contribute any relevant up-to-date findings, issues and developments. To find out about the course, go to: www.phonicstrainingonline.com .
debbie

Where? Essential considerations for evaluating phonics prog.

Post by debbie »

I received a query regarding the whereabouts of a paper that I refer to in Module Seven, Part 4d. On investigating this problem, I found the paper in the Module One 'Links and Resources' webpage - but it certainly should be in the Module Seven resource bank too!
Good morning

In Module 7: part 4d Debbie refers to a paper called…Essential considerations for evaluating phonics programmes and provision including the maths of phonics…to be studied. I have pasted this into a search engine but the paper mentioned does not come up. Have I misunderstood the direction? I am finding the course really interesting and informative and your help is much appreciated.
I have asked David to add the paper, 'Essential considerations for evaluating phonics programmes and provision including the maths of the phonics' into the Module Seven resource bank.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused students of the online course.

We really appreciate receiving your queries and feedback - thank you to anyone who has contacted us.
Debbie Hepplewhite