SEPT 2022: Update on our DfE validated phonics programmes added here

This is the forum for participants of the 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' course written by Debbie Hepplewhite. Participants are welcome to add their own comments. Debbie will contribute any relevant up-to-date findings, issues and developments. To find out about the course, go to: www.phonicstrainingonline.com .
debbie

SEPT 2022: Update on our DfE validated phonics programmes added here

Post by debbie »

We've just had our Phonics International 'MESSAGE FORUM' updated (technically - hooray!) and I'm taking a look to refresh and update some of the threads.

I've updated a thread featuring the original announcement of the launch of our Phonics Training Online course which continues to be well-received around the world.

I've included information about the five systematic synthetic phonics programmes we are associated with that have now all been 'validated' by the Department for Education in England, see here for some simple descriptions and links to further information:

viewtopic.php?t=926

The Phonics International programme and Floppy's Phonics (Oxford University Press) were originally validated back in 2011 to 2013 when Minister Nick Gibb launched a 'match funded phonics initiative' at that time. Both programmes have now been 're-validated' in a new round of validating systematic synthetic phonics programmes in England.
Debbie Hepplewhite