Typo in a unit 8 Sounds Book Activity Sheet

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

Typo in a unit 8 Sounds Book Activity Sheet

Post by debbie »

Thank you to Mary for alerting me to a typo in the first sheet of the unit 8 SOUNDS BOOK ACTIVITY SHEETS where the letter 'c' in 'parachute' was not highlighted in green along with the 'h'. :oops:

However, I also discovered on that same sheet that I had written a 'grapheme' where there needed to be the word 'phoneme' in the teachers' information blurb (although we've changed it to the word 'sound' instead). :oops: :oops:

I was saying to Mary how I always encourage my pupils to be vigilant and to 'question everything' that they are not sure about. :wink:

I am REALLY grateful to be alerted about any errors or worries about the programme's materials - and we can rectify errors extremely quickly - one of the advantages of online material. :D

My grateful thanks to Mary - and my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in updating any hard copy files of the SOUNDS BOOK ACTIVITY SHEETS. :lol:

I shall endeavour to look through the whole programme thoroughly and as soon as possible to give it a fresh edit. :roll:
Debbie Hepplewhite